As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for investigating and analysing business activities and processes, looking to make them more efficient through the use of Digital resources and technologies.
- Understanding the client needs in relation to performance of the business and the provision of competitive commercial solutions.
- Implementation of simple measures for customer relationship management.
- Identify areas for improvement and assess needs.
- Advise Senior Management, client and extended team of findings and improvements needed.
- Create a solution, which will fit with the client needs and expectations.
- Work within an Agile methodology, ensuring that all deadlines are adhered to and up to date findings are communicated amongst project teams.
- Troubleshoot problems providing solutions via intensive research and analysis.
- Have excellent IT skills and understanding of digital technologies.
- Excellent commercial, business intelligence and technical skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be a good leader and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Communication skills are essential as technical solutions often will need non-technical based inter- departmental explanations.
- Self-motivation with a proactive approach is essential.
- High attention to detail is critical.
- A minimum of 2 years IT Project related experience.
- Experience of working within the airline industry would be preferred but not essential