As a member of the business analysis team, you will work closely with our clients to ensure that projects run smoothly and deadlines are consistently met. Working alongside Project Managers, technical teams, other Business Analysts and external clients, you will be responsible for shaping and defining the scope of digital projects. This will include understanding business problems, mapping business processes, translating into requirements and providing functional assurance during delivery.
Who We Are
Leighton is an award winning integrated technology business. We create some of the world’s most cutting-edge software products. We use vision, creativity and expertise to connect businesses with their customers and drive commercial success across multiple touchpoints. Working with us isn’t just about achieving the end result, it’s about what we do to get there, changing the way you think about your business and the benefits of digital forever.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a highly capable Business Analyst with a strong customer focus and a creative flair for shaping exceptional solutions.
Essentially you will have:
- Extensive business analysis experience, ideally within a digital setting, working alongside developers, project managers, clients and third-party suppliers.
- Ability to multi-task. There may be a requirement to work as an analyst on multiple projects at once.
- An ability to work with stakeholders in a collaborative and consultative way and be able to creatively analyse business problems and make recommendations.
- Strong requirements gathering and documentation skills in both Waterfall and Agile settings (e.g. experience of creating requirement catalogs and user stories).
- Familiar with industry leading analysis frameworks such as INVEST.
- The ability to develop ideas based on client’s requirements.
- A flair for presenting information to tell a story and engage stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of engaging in and managing business process change.
- The ability to quickly get up to speed in a new project.
- The ability to spot additional business opportunities.
- Membership of the Project Delivery Team responsible for delivery of key projects to time/budget and a high quality.
- To contribute to the development Business Analysis processes and best practice frameworks.
- To share your knowledge with other team members, including coaching others and providing guidance on best practice.
- To help develop Leighton business through strong client relationships.
- To help promote the Leighton brand and identity.
What We Offer
We value our team. So to attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. You can look forward to a competitive salary (dependent on experience), a contributory pension scheme and death in service benefit. We also offer a relaxing 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and, because we know that life doesn’t always fit around work, a semi-flexible approach to your working day. We also encourage your continued personal development.
If you want to join a team that is ambitious, challenging, hardworking and fun, please contact our Recruitment Team supplying your CV and salary/benefit package to:
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious digital company. So if you think this is the role for you, apply today.