Founded in 1992, Leighton assist businesses with their digital strategy and transformation, sharing with them our talent for project management, delivery and innovative thinking. Our clients include leaders in Social Housing, retail, travel and tourism, financial services and technology.
We have partnerships with clients lasting over 15 years. We deliver right first time and quickly, we are in the same time zone, we are onshore, we can give the option of onsite or near site for face-to-face discussion and strong collaboration with our client base.
We have a long list of high profile clients which we continue to work with Including IAG, IKEA, Home Group, Sage and DXC Technologies. It is our first and foremost priority, that we deliver nothing but the best to our clients. We aim to improve quality in what we deliver and aim to meet all of our goals and set out to build long lasting relationships ensuring success not only for ourselves, but the clients we provide our services to.
We continue to be iterative in our nature, striving to improve our knowledge, training and ability so our clients get nothing but the best from us.
This is a unique opportunity to experience working for an innovative, established business, in a growing sector, where you will play a critical role in driving new business sales, as part of our growing team, working closely with Sales Management to enhance our drive for rapid growth. You will be responsible for using a consultative approach to create and cultivate relationships to sell Digital solutions to prospective customers. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, ambitious and collaborative in nature. You will have a proven record of meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team to deliver significant revenue growth for Leighton Limited. The ideal candidate for this position will be highly motivated and have previous experience in successfully selling B2B Solutions, strong organisational skills and commitment to a process driven sales approach; with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- You will have 6+ years of successful sales experience, preferably B2B; ideally with mid-market & Enterprise level businesses.
- Experience of using a consultative, solution based sales methodology, selling to 3-6 month sales cycles and six figure deal sizes.
- Ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects (up to C-Suite), customers and colleagues.
- A strong interest in technology and the ability to talk confidently about our solution base and benefit proposition to prospective customers.
- Collaborate with Business Development Executives (BDE’s) to identify target accounts for them to prospect into.
- Cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails, product demonstrations, proposals, sales negotiations and execution of contracts.
- Consultatively build relationships with prospects, focusing on their needs and pain points.
- Conduct Discovery Sessions, effectively overcome technical and business objections with prospective customers as necessary.
- Respond to RFP’s for qualified business opportunities where Leighton is a fit.
- Efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales.
- Manage your own pipeline and all work activities through our CRM system, maintaining accurate information and up to date forecasts on all prospects.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business.
What we offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. You can look forward to a competitive salary, uncapped bonus structure, contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), plus lots of other benefits available to you as a Leighton employee.
If you feel you have the qualities we seek, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 305 5140.