Leighton is an awarding winning integrated technology business. We use vision, creativity and expertise to connect businesses with their customers and drive commercial success across multiple touchpoints. Working with us isn’t just about achieving the end result, it’s about what we do to get there, changing the way you think about your business and benefits of digital forever.
We work with a range of high profile brands such as British Airways, Home Group and IKEA, as well as smaller growing companies.
To support Leighton’s sales growth by being responsible for managing our marketing initiatives, using market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and develop the business approach to internal communications and client communications.
- Support the commercial team by developing and implementing an effective B2B inbound lead management programme.
- Manage the Leighton.com website and social media channels, recommending improvements whilst managing these channels on a daily basis.
- Working with the wider business teams to create and develop case studies that support the business objectives.
- Contribute to the development of the business strategy through the identification of key market trends and opportunities.
- Develop an event program for clients and prospects, raising Leighton’s profile within the industry on a regional and national level.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor solutions, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals including return on investment.
As a key member of the team, you will provide work with the following teams:
- Senior management team
- Commercial team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience of developing and implementing B2B lead generation campaigns
- Experience of creating and a managing a B2B marketing strategy
- Experience of delivering internal communication plans
- Experience of managing websites
- Experience of working with a variety of stakeholders including Project Managers, Technical Teams, HR, Finance, Senior Management and clients.
- Experience of using social media to amplify Leighton’s brand presence.
- Experience of creating case studies and award entries.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Degree level in Marketing
Behaviours and Competencies
- A strong communicator and networker, ability to influence others
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise own workload
- Great team player
- Able to respond to pressure
What We Offer
We value our team. So to attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. You can look forward to a competitive salary (dependent on experience), a contributory pension scheme and death in service benefit. We also offer a relaxing 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and, because we know that life doesn’t always fit around work, a semi-flexible approach to your working day. We also encourage your continued personal development.
If you want to join a team that is ambitious, challenging, hardworking and fun, please contact our Recruitment Team supplying your CV and salary/benefit package to:
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious digital company. So if you think this is the role for you, apply today.